Eastern RP board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern RP board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Officer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

First Officer Empty
PostSubject: First Officer   First Officer I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:19 am

The man behind the throne basically. This man is charged with keeping order among the ship and keeping it running smoothly. He is the one who tells people when they work, where they work, and how long they need to do it in. They also serve as the Captains second opinion and will give their advise when the captain is unsure the best course of action. When the need arises they are the first to take an empty station as they carry the same type of knowledge as the captain, a moderate understanding of the system.
Back to top Go down
https://enmurp.rpg-board.net
Taran
Admin
Taran

First Officer Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Officer   First Officer I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:21 pm

Log:
Request for transfer to UEE Temerarious placed at 0800 today. The ship is currently docked at this space station, and after reading the crew manifest, it appears that I will have little trouble getting along with them. I have applied for the position of First Officer. The Captain looks new, but should grow into his role with time.

(Applying for first officer position afro)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

First Officer Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Officer   First Officer I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:14 pm

Position granted:

However the UEE Temerarious is currently en route for warp testing and will be docking at the Mars corporate shipyards for repairs to their power grid. Please get to Mars stations as soon as possible to rendezvous and assume your post.

Placement Board President.
Admiral Taket
Back to top Go down
https://enmurp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

First Officer Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Officer   First Officer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Officer
Page 1 of 1