Eastern RP board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern RP board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Science Officer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Science Officer Empty
PostSubject: Science Officer   Science Officer I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:13 am

A man, or woman, of science. They get excited when someone asks about quantum dynamics and the nature of worm hole structuring. These people are dedicated to scanning the reaches of space and reporting them back to the commander in charge. They are also in charge of general scans, be it space or a ship there in. They should be able to identify spacial anomalies, planatoids and have a general grasp of different alien species.
Back to top Go down
https://enmurp.rpg-board.net
Qia'nah

Science Officer Empty
PostSubject: Science Officer   Science Officer I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:16 am

Me please!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Science Officer Empty
PostSubject: Position Filled   Science Officer I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:37 am

Message from UEE placement board:

Qia’nah te Xariah, it is great pleasure that I award you the commision of lieutenant science officer. Your recommendation comes most high from the UEE science academy and will there for be placed on a ship at the earliest convenience. Please report to starbase at 800 am Monday morning where you will be assigned.

Great job on the promotion again Qia,
Admiral Taket
President of UEE placement board
Back to top Go down
https://enmurp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Science Officer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Officer   Science Officer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Science Officer
Page 1 of 1