Eastern RP board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern RP board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Launching of the UEE Temerarious

Go down 
+4
Jonathan
Minoko
Merlin
Admin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Vi'Roth-IX

Vi'Roth-IX

First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:57 am

"Are you sure you no long require this sustenance?"

IX was not sure how to continue. Then he heard Minoko speaking.

"Technically speaking the Food Replicator made it. Would you like to try it since the Captain no longer seems to require it?"
Back to top Go down
Minoko

Minoko

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:59 am

*Her stomach grumbled and she smiled a bit more.* I think I would. If it is ok with you. *She watched Vi move, interested in the moving parts and just how everything worked together as a whole.*
Back to top Go down
Merlin

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:24 am

Nods over to the Vulcan commander then reals around in his seat pressing any number of buttons then looking towards the view screen.

Mars Station this is Temerarious prepare to release docking moorings upon final signal.
He waited a moment before his feline eyes turned back towards the XO then towards the Captain.

Captain, Mars Station reads all stations cleared. Mooring release set to your mark, full thruster control to our own helm. All posts report aboard Commander.
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:59 am

"Very well. Take us out. And *try* to avoid blowing anything up."
Back to top Go down
Merlin

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:49 am

Hearing from his Captain the cheetah nods and adds in a chirpful, Aye Captain. He then turns to his station and signals the mars base.

Mars station, this is Temerarious final departure underway, request you clear your moorings, over?

With the sound of the metal clicking against the hull and a small shudder the moorings clear away from the small vessle alowing for it to be taken out into sapce.
Back to top Go down
Minoko

Minoko

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:14 pm

*She smiled happily, ears moving back and forth. At the small chip Merlin gave, her ears perked and she bustled over to Vi, taking the bowl of soup. Once it was in her hands she felt proud of her small conquest. Minoko: 1, Soup: 0. She sat down in a seat that was open, lifting the bowl up a bit more before furrowing her brow. She looked around for a moment before declaring in a sullen voice.*

Need a spoon..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:23 pm

The ship groaned to life as the engines kicked in and began to take them out of the Sol System. Beautiful images of planets and their moons passed in front of the monitor. Truly a sight, it is simple to see the crew's fascination with galloping about the vast regions of space. The helms men flew beautiful as he skirted the rings of Saturn and sailed past the reflections of Titan. The blue of Neptune filled the front of the ship as they approached, but that was short lived as red bars turned on across several of the panels in the bridge and a softer alarm sounds.

Intruder alert! Unauthorized transport into Cargo Bay 2!
Back to top Go down
https://enmurp.rpg-board.net
Minoko

Minoko

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:29 pm

*She sighed, ears lowering to her skull as a spoon didn't appear. With a heavy sigh, she lifted the bowl and began slurping it some, now again content with life. She heard the alarm and groaned, setting her half empty soup bowl down, looking at it like it wronged her.* I will come back for you, my tasty friend. *She looked around, reading a few of the warnings on the screen.* What's going on?
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:21 am

"Intruder alert? Don't we have precautions against that? Will someone please tell me what's happening on my ship!?"

He contemplates the situation for a short moment.

"Send a team down to check it out. Maybe take some weapons or something? Don't hurt whoever it is... But I wouldn't be against scaring them a bit..."
Back to top Go down
Qia

Qia

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:47 am

*As the alarms sounded, the first thing that went through Qia's mind was that something was wrong with the ship again. Therefore, she took longer than she should have in actually checking the readouts on her screen, only to find that there was, in fact, an intruder. Her fingers fly across the display as she makes up for lost time, reading the reports that come up in response to her searches.*

"Sir! My scans confirm there is a life form in cargo bay 2, and while there seems to only be one, I can't get a reading as to what it is. It seems to be stationary, at least for the moment."

*She concentrates on the computer in front of her, as if staring at it will make it work faster. How dare someone break onto her ship!*
Back to top Go down
Taran
Admin
Taran

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:04 am

Calm and pragmatic as always, Taran activated his communicator. "Bridge to Security. Requesting a security team to cargo bay 2, phasers on stun. We have an unwelcome visitor. Attempt to subdue and report on their condition. Lock down that deck and the adjacent decks until the intruder is apprehended."

He looked at the captain. "Any further orders, Captain?"
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:50 am

"No further orders Number One, that sounds like an adequate plan. Hey! Can we get cargo bay 2 on the screen? I'm feeling kinda bored and wanna watch an action movie!"
Back to top Go down
Minoko

Minoko

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:04 am

*Her ears twitched as she glanced at her soup before picking it up quickly, enjoying more of it's contents. Her eyes moved to the screen the Captain was gesturing to.*
Back to top Go down
Taran
Admin
Taran

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:42 am

Taran sighed slightly. Captains gave orders, not suggest stuff.
"Computer, display the security cameras for cargo bay 2 on the bridge screen."

OOC: I'll leave it to the admin or whoever to describe wtf is happening. Cuz I dunno oO;;
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:14 pm

The screen comes on but remains black.

"Umm... Why is there no picture? VR, are the lights on in Cargo Bay 2?"
Back to top Go down
Minoko

Minoko

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:57 pm

*Smiles some, a small laugh coming forth at the blank screen.* Great entertainment!
Back to top Go down
Taran
Admin
Taran

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:39 am

OOC: Hello? It's been over a week since I last posted folks. Are we advancin' this damn thing or not?

ADMIN! Suspect
Back to top Go down
Minoko

Minoko

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:41 am

OOC: *Spots Taran and leap across the room, tackling him into a rather large hug.*
Back to top Go down
Taran
Admin
Taran

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:54 pm

OOC: ._.; Ack! *is glomped* Uuuuuh anyways, yeah. scratch

WHERE'S OUR GODDAMN POST!? Mad
Back to top Go down
Minoko

Minoko

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:36 pm

Lost in time.
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:24 am

The screen remains black.

"Taran, get ahold of the security team down there. Find out what's going on. I'm sick of not knowing what's going on aboard my ship!"

He sits back down in his chair to await the report.
Back to top Go down
Taran
Admin
Taran

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:33 am

Taran nodded curtly. "Minoko, with me. We may need your help." He reached down, switching on his phaser. "I suggest placing the ship under yellow alert, Captain." He said, turning and walking quickly towards the turbolift.

He turned back, waiting for Minoko to catch up. He tapped his communicator again. "Security, assemble a team and meet me on location in 2 minutes."
Back to top Go down
Minoko

Minoko

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:35 am

*She finished up her bowl of soup, looking up a bit startled as Taran called for her to go with him. Her ears twitched and she nodded, phaser at her side.* Right. *She moved and caught up with him quickly, following behind him some.*
Back to top Go down
Taran
Admin
Taran

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:36 am

He stepped into the turbolift with her, the doors swishing shut in front of them.

OOC: Continued down in the cargo bay.
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:45 am

"Right."

They head out the door.

"Computer, go to yellow alert."

He turns back to the still black security cam.

"Hopefully the lights will come on soon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Launching of the UEE Temerarious
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next