Eastern RP board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern RP board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MISSION:(Last bit) First Launching of the UEE Temerarious

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

MISSION:(Last bit) First Launching of the UEE Temerarious Empty
PostSubject: MISSION:(Last bit) First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   MISSION:(Last bit) First Launching of the UEE Temerarious I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:40 pm

There is a loud racket as the door slides open. A large stack of empty containers has tipped over and is being moved about by something underneath them. It appears that whoever transported aboard didn't know the current layout of the cargo bay and came in right on top of the empty containers that, then collapsed under him trapping his for the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://enmurp.rpg-board.net
Taran
Admin
Taran

PostSubject: Re: MISSION:(Last bit) First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   MISSION:(Last bit) First Launching of the UEE Temerarious I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:41 am

The door swished open, and the first officer, accompanied by both a young fox girl and a 12-man security team clad in red shirts entered the room. The lights suddenly turned on in the cargo room, illuminating the whole place. To the first officer at least, it appeared empty for now.
"Spread out. Minoko, do you detect any life signs in this room?"

The security guards moved to spread out around the room, keeping all fire lanes covered.
Back to top Go down
Minoko

Minoko

PostSubject: Re: MISSION:(Last bit) First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   MISSION:(Last bit) First Launching of the UEE Temerarious I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:45 am

*She looked around, her large vulpine ears twitching some in response to his question.* I don't-- *She paused, her nose picking up a familiar scent. She waved her arms frantically, moving ahead, phaser clattering to the ground.* His scent.. I know this is his scent..
Back to top Go down
Taran
Admin
Taran

PostSubject: Re: MISSION:(Last bit) First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   MISSION:(Last bit) First Launching of the UEE Temerarious I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:47 am

Taran looked up quickly, his eyes narrowing. "What do you mean, Miss Minoko?" He asked, his voice deadpan as usual, but now he was evaluating her. That was not a normal response in such a situation, especially dropping a live phaser to the floor. He wanted to make sure that this wasn't some sort of trick. UEE personnel had died because of this sort of thing before.
Back to top Go down
Minoko

Minoko

PostSubject: Re: MISSION:(Last bit) First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   MISSION:(Last bit) First Launching of the UEE Temerarious I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:52 am

It.. It smells just like him. *She repeated, still moving forward. She came to a large stack of crates and boxes, piled haphazardly atop one another and she began moving them, having trouble with the larger ones, trowing the smaller ones aside like nothing. The deeper she dug, the more an image came into view. First it was a small tuft of white fur, followed by a floppy ear. She moved more frantically.* I knew it. I knew it was him!
Back to top Go down
Taran
Admin
Taran

PostSubject: Re: MISSION:(Last bit) First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   MISSION:(Last bit) First Launching of the UEE Temerarious I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:53 am

He came over, motioning to the security guards to continue looking around for more problems. "Him? Who is this, Miss Minoko? A friend of yours?"

As far as Vulcans go, he looked mildly amused.
Back to top Go down
Minoko

Minoko

PostSubject: Re: MISSION:(Last bit) First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   MISSION:(Last bit) First Launching of the UEE Temerarious I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:58 am

*She pulled on his arm some, working around him to free him.* His name is Alex. A friend of mine that grew up with me. *She didn't say anything more on that subject, but it showed that she truly was concerned about this new development. She finally got him free to reveal a Furinthian. A snow hare, bruised up and knocked out. She lifted him carefully, holding him ever so close to herself.*
Back to top Go down
Taran
Admin
Taran

PostSubject: Re: MISSION:(Last bit) First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   MISSION:(Last bit) First Launching of the UEE Temerarious I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:03 am

Taran nodded slightly, blinking and tilting his head. "...I see. A stowaway." He sighed. Why was she so concerned about his well-being? That was hardly logical...or professional. He didn't make an issue of it, however.

"He appears to have been crushed by some crates. I assume you want to take him to the medical bay?"
Back to top Go down
Minoko

Minoko

PostSubject: Re: MISSION:(Last bit) First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   MISSION:(Last bit) First Launching of the UEE Temerarious I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:05 am

*She nodded a few times.* I need to. Stowing away or not, he is still my friend. *She didn't seem to notice the small change in her Vulcan companion, and she leaned down, placing her nose to his forehead.* You'll be alright, I promise.
Back to top Go down
Taran
Admin
Taran

PostSubject: Re: MISSION:(Last bit) First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   MISSION:(Last bit) First Launching of the UEE Temerarious I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:09 am

"..." He wished she would control herself better. "Very well." He said, a bit colder. "Captain, threat has been identified and contained. We have a stowaway, threat level minimal. He is apparently related to our chief medical officer in some way." He raised an eyebrow at the young fox girl.
Back to top Go down
Minoko

Minoko

PostSubject: Re: MISSION:(Last bit) First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   MISSION:(Last bit) First Launching of the UEE Temerarious I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:41 am

*She looked up at Taran, blinking a few times. He was acting rather strange, and his cold tone made her frown some.* I'm not quite sure what your problem is, but get over it. *She sent him a smile, moving past him, but not before a hand crept up, taking his and giving it a gentle squeeze.*
Back to top Go down
Taran
Admin
Taran

PostSubject: Re: MISSION:(Last bit) First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   MISSION:(Last bit) First Launching of the UEE Temerarious I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:46 am

Taran stood, shocked at her attitude, even moreso at the hand squeeze. The...captain was probably watching. He looked after her calmly, and turned to the security team, who was trying to hide their smirks and sniggering.

"One more sweep and then disengage the alert please. Captain, I am returning to the bridge."
Back to top Go down
Minoko

Minoko

PostSubject: Re: MISSION:(Last bit) First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   MISSION:(Last bit) First Launching of the UEE Temerarious I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:49 am

*She took Alex with her, smirking some as she went. If Taran wanted to play some kind of game, she could as well.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MISSION:(Last bit) First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   MISSION:(Last bit) First Launching of the UEE Temerarious I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MISSION:(Last bit) First Launching of the UEE Temerarious
Page 1 of 1