Eastern RP board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern RP board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

slight mis calculation?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Fuhrman

slight mis calculation? Empty
PostSubject: slight mis calculation?   slight mis calculation? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:27 pm

The young hare's eyes opened slowly, at first. He tried to sit up and his head swam sending him right back down again. He noticed he'd been drooling in his sleep, but this was not the place from before. The question now would be; were was he? To find this he retraced his steps. He'd arrived late and the ship had already taken off. The lovely girl at the desk was new to the transporter in the academy, he convinced her somehow to transport him the the ship. From here he could obviously decipher he was on the ship, but where on the ship and why was every inch of his body in pain.
Back to top Go down
Minoko

Minoko

PostSubject: Re: slight mis calculation?   slight mis calculation? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:34 pm

*She flitted around the area, pulling up various records. As her new patient awoke, she called over to him.* Glad to see you're awake Alex. If you can, I need you to tell me what hurts. *The young fox woman stood in front of him, smiling some.*
Back to top Go down
Alex Fuhrman

PostSubject: Re: slight mis calculation?   slight mis calculation? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:41 pm

he still couldn't see straight but he recognized that voice "foxy, is that you?" He chuckled to himself "I think I broke my everything."
Back to top Go down
Minoko

Minoko

PostSubject: Re: slight mis calculation?   slight mis calculation? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:54 pm

*She blushed some, patting his head.* Yeah, it's me hun. *She ran a few scans, showing her what exactly what was wrong.* Not your everything. Just a few bruised ribs and some minor cuts and bruises.
Back to top Go down
Alex Fuhrman

PostSubject: Re: slight mis calculation?   slight mis calculation? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:16 pm

He sat up a little more successful this time, "well that's good wonder what went wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Minoko

Minoko

PostSubject: Re: slight mis calculation?   slight mis calculation? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:28 pm

*She gently pushed him back down.* We found you buried under a large stack of boxes, which would explain the pain. *She pulled out a syringe, it full of a clear liquid.* This will help you with the pain. *She injected him with the liquid.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: slight mis calculation?   slight mis calculation? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

slight mis calculation?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eastern RP board :: OLD POSTS :: Sick Bay-
Jump to: