Eastern RP board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern RP board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Doctor is.. in?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Minoko

Minoko

The Doctor is.. in? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Doctor is.. in?   The Doctor is.. in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:41 pm

If that were the case, then there would be nothing to worry about at all. *She watched him for a moment, wondering if at any point she would see something behind the thick layer of no emotions.*

What makes you think I want to suppress anything? *She adopted a face of complete seriousness before shaking her head, smiling. Her silver optics met his and she took another sip.* We will just tell them that there is nothing between us except a growing friendship. After that, it's their choice if they choose to accept it or not.
Back to top Go down
Taran
Admin
Taran

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor is.. in?   The Doctor is.. in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:45 pm

He nodded slightly, finishing the tea and placing the cup into a nearby waste receptacle. There it would be broken down into its component parts, recycled and used again in some other marvelous feat of engineering.

She spoke truth, he knew, but it was so strange getting used to how humans thought. Even after years of studying their psychology, he still felt as if he knew nothing. Every single case was different. There was no unifying logic to them as a whole. Perhaps, that was part of their advantage?

He stared at the wall, looking lost in thought after she spoke.

"...perhaps you are right." He finally said.
Back to top Go down
Minoko

Minoko

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor is.. in?   The Doctor is.. in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:48 pm

Of course I'm right! *She set her cup down on the desk and stood up, swaying some.* You need to just not worry about it. 'Else you'll become a worry induced shell of a man.
Back to top Go down
Taran
Admin
Taran

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor is.. in?   The Doctor is.. in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:00 pm

He stood up as well. "And you need to lie down and get some rest, Miss Minoko." He said calmly, his logic once again controlling his actions. It was like a shell; most of the time it would rise up and cover up his self, but other times there were brief glimpses of something more...personal in him. The stoic Vulcan was not, in fact, all that stoic.

He bowed politely to her. "I should let you get some rest. Thank you again for the tea. I look forward to having a conversation with you again sometime. Feel free to stop by my quarters when we are both off-duty." He said formally. Once again, those strange eyes watched her, guaging her every reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor is.. in?   The Doctor is.. in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Doctor is.. in?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eastern RP board :: OLD POSTS :: Sick Bay-
Jump to: