Eastern RP board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern RP board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Takeout Food

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Taran
Admin
Taran

Takeout Food - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeout Food   Takeout Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:09 pm

Taran stood as well with her, nodding at what she said. He appreciated her concern for his well-being, and was impressed by how quickly she had adapted to his mannerisms. It took most people a few weeks to really understand him, but she seemed interested in his culture, and had assimilated things much quicker. His eyebrow quirked as she was er...frisked by the other man, but he was suddenly pushed back and out of the way. He struggled forward, but the mass of people that had suddenly shown up prevented him from reaching the pair as they took off.
"Minoko!" He raised his voice to try to get her attention, but it was too late. He reached down and pulled out his PDA, quickly configuring it to the Star Base channels, and summoning security...but it'd take a little bit of time for them to come to him. In the meantime, he took off in pursuit of the man.

He had not brought a phaser due to protocol and the sheer ludicrous idea that he would need one on a star base, but now he was regretting his lack of foresight. He made a mental note to bring a low-powered one with him wherever he went from now on.

Hopefully the young woman was all right. It would be unfortunate if she was injured in any way.
Back to top Go down
Minoko

Minoko

PostSubject: Re: Takeout Food   Takeout Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:43 pm

*She had no a what she would do now. In the scuffle, her communicator had been damaged, and every time she tried to use it, she got nothing. She watched the man run and scoffed, turning around some to try to find her way back. Instead of an empty alley way, there now stood two men, obvious friends of the one who tried to steal her wallet. She smiled nervously, eying them both. Both were larger than her, both in height and muscle.*

Hi guys.. Look, I don't want any trouble.

*The men took a step towards her and she took a single step back. Her mind was going over rules and regulations, wondering if getting in a fight would get her banned from the ship. Though, it would be in self defense, and no one would really have to know..*
Back to top Go down
Qia

Qia

PostSubject: Re: Takeout Food   Takeout Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:25 am

*Qia was just finishing her dalgoh (something like a cross between a pancake and a hotdog) when she heard a commotion up ahead. Craning her head to see, she caught a glimpse of a white furry figure. Minoko! Qia started forward, noticing that there seemed to be two men confronting her friend. Qia supposed they could be friends of Minoko, but their expressions were anything but friendly. Qia continued to move towards her friend, keeping her eyes on the two imposing figures. She calls to Minoko, keeping her voice light on purpose.*

Minoko! Hi! I didn't expect to see you here, I was just sightseeing. What are you up to? These friends of yours?
Back to top Go down
Minoko

Minoko

PostSubject: Re: Takeout Food   Takeout Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:41 am

*As she heard a familiar voice, she turned some, trying to motion her away. Qia couldn't get hurt because of a situations she had found herself in. She moved her eyes from the men to her and finally answered her question.*

They are not friends of mine. In fact, I'm pretty sure they hate me.

*The men moved for their new target and Minoko moved quick. She tackled the closest one, hoping to push him to the ground. Her arms flew out, trying to wrestle a knife out of the man hand. He was trying in vain to shove the blade into her.*

Qia, run!

*She yelled, a grunt from the man interrupting her thoughts. Her knee had found it's way into his gut, but his knife had found a home in her shoulder. Blood sprang and leaked down her shoulder as he jerked the knife out.*

Please leave!
Back to top Go down
Qia

Qia

PostSubject: Re: Takeout Food   Takeout Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:00 am

*As Minoko went for the man closest to her, Qia went for the other. He was stronger, heavier, but she had a few tricks he didn't...as she went to punch him, he swung at the side of her head. She managed to avoid most of the blow, and caught his hand with her hair. He gasped in surprise as her neat bun became a mass of individually moving tentacles. He tried to yank his hand back, but Qia was already swinging at his face. She landed one good punch and saw Minoko get stabbed. This was no longer a simple street brawl. She heard Minoko yelling for her to get out, and she let go of her stunned opponent.*

I'm not leaving you to have all the fun!

*Qia grabbed the other man's arm just as he went to stab again. She wasn't going to be able to hold him for long though, he was strong. And his friend seemed to be recovering quickly.*

Can you run?
Back to top Go down
Taran
Admin
Taran

PostSubject: Re: Takeout Food   Takeout Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:03 am

OOC: Skip me by. After next turn, security will come barrelling in with Taran.
Back to top Go down
Minoko

Minoko

PostSubject: Re: Takeout Food   Takeout Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:13 am

*She watched hair grab the man's fist and she blinked in confusion, though snapping out of it rather quickly as another stab wound was being prevented for the time being. She moved herself off of the man, aiming a kick to his ribs. She heard a satisfying crack of bones, indicating that she broke something, or more than one something. Her wound was still bleeding profusely and she nodded to Qia's question, grinning some.

Of course.

*The man in Qia's grasp was still struggling and she sent another kick his way, eyes snapping to the man Qia now had her back to. He was still on the ground, but looked to be getting up soon, and now she was feeling her blood loss. Her vision was beginning to grow a bit blurry and she faltered, beginning to sway. Her medical common sense was kicking in, and she began muttering to herself.*

Loss of blood, decreases movement and thought capabilities. Soon the heart will begin to race, increasing percentage of blood lost..
Back to top Go down
Qia

Qia

PostSubject: Re: Takeout Food   Takeout Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:27 am

*This was bad. Qia might have been able to take one of the men, but the two of them were too much. And Minoko seemed to be going into shock, which didn't help. No choice then, they would have to run. Qia wished for a second that she was carrying her phaser, but clearly remembered setting it on her desk. No help for it now. Landing one more punch to the man who stabbed Minoko, Qia grabs Minoko by her good arm and yells*

RUN!

*They start moving away from the men when Qia realizes that she has no idea which direction she came from - in the midst of the fight she had gotten completely turned around, and was no longer sure which way was back. Still moving as fast as they can, she manages to find breath to ask*

Minoko - do you remember how to get back to the ship?
Back to top Go down
Taran
Admin
Taran

PostSubject: Re: Takeout Food   Takeout Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:33 am

And at that point, about 15 men rounded the corner, each armed with phasers. They were followed by a familliar Vulcan, who held a standard issue phaser in his hand. His eyes widened slightly at the appearence of the other member of his crew, but he aimed his phaser, set it to stun, and quickly dispatched the one closest to catching them.

"SECURITY, FREEZE!" The men charged forward, moving past them quickly and apprehending the gang, subduing anyone who put up resistance.

Taran strode up to her as if nothing happened and ran his scanner over her shoulder. "You're wounded. Come on, we should go back to the ship." His voice held concern in it. He nodded to Qia politely as if they were just hanging out in the hallway and he'd just happened to see her. He took Minoko by the shoulder gently and began to move them away. He had already explained things to the security team, and they wouldn't detain them further. There was the camera footage to support his story, and besides, they were officers of the UEE. Attacking one was a punishable offense.
Back to top Go down
Minoko

Minoko

PostSubject: Re: Takeout Food   Takeout Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:39 am

*She and security never had been on the best of terms, but she couldn't of been happier to hear the phrase that had been directed towards her numerous times, knowing for once it wasn't. Help.. She hadn't been sure they would of made it out of there. As Taran came up and scanned her, she smiled at his familiar face, leaning against him, her silver eyes glazing over some.*

'Nother face I'm glad to see. Didn't know if you'd show..

*She looked back at Qia and outstretched a hand to her, making a small motion for her to take it.*

So we don't get lost again..

*She was smiling some, masking the pain with amusement and relief.*
Back to top Go down
Qia

Qia

PostSubject: Re: Takeout Food   Takeout Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:47 am

*Qia felt only relief as security came to the rescue. And they were lead by Taran - Qia didn't think she was ever so happy to see someone in her entire life. She resisted the impulse to give him a hug, and settled for a simple, heartfelt*

Thank you.

*Qia smiled at Minoko and took her hand*

We'd better get you to sick bay - I hear the doctors there are quite good, I'm sure they'll have you fixed up in no time

*She winked at Minoko, and looked to Taran*

I'm afraid you'll have to lead - I got turned round, not sure which way is back. (With a grin) And just think of the story we'll have to tell the rest of the crew when we get back!
Back to top Go down
Taran
Admin
Taran

PostSubject: Re: Takeout Food   Takeout Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:51 am

Taran nodded, blinking and shifting slightly as he was leaned against. This...contact thing was going to take some getting used to. A lot of getting used to. He put it down to her needing support though, and helped her, wrapping an arm around her as delicately and circumspectly as possible.
"You do have a personal map in your PDA." He reminded the two of them calmly, quirking an eyebrow. "It displays your current position, and can direct you back." He pulled out his own to demonstrate his point...and began to lead them back.
Back to top Go down
Minoko

Minoko

PostSubject: Re: Takeout Food   Takeout Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:00 am

My PDA.. Isn't on me. Guess I should carry it from now on..

*She held Qia's hand tightly within her own, knowing that Taran would most likely be uncomfortable with her even being close to him, so she moved herself away from him, determined to walk on her own. She still reverted back to contact in her mind, and her body followed. Though this time, she would try hard not to, and to give him the space he seemed to need to function properly.*

Sorry *She said, focusing on keeping herself moving.* Yes.. I have heard about the doctor on board. I heard she's amazing at her work.
Back to top Go down
Qia

Qia

PostSubject: Re: Takeout Food   Takeout Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:08 am

*Qia could tell that it was taking most of Minoko's strength and concentration to keep walking. She also guessed that Minoko would not appreciate being carried back to her own ship, so Qia did her best to help her along. Now that the adrenalin of the fight was wearing off, she was starting to feel her own bruises. She didn't think anything was broken, but she would want some ice when she got back...she remembered her hair was still loose, and moved it back to a pony tail, wincing as she did so. She laughed suddenly, remembering that her PDA was sitting on her desk...next to her phaser. So much for not needing them! At Taran and Minoko's puzzled looks, she just shook her head.*

I think I've had enough shoreleave, I'll take the peace and quiet of an exploding starship any day
Back to top Go down
Taran
Admin
Taran

PostSubject: Re: Takeout Food   Takeout Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:40 am

"Ah, sarcasm. Another human way of making jokes. Also called black humor?" He looked at Minoko curiously, and then turned to Qia. "You are lucky to have run into Commander Minoko, Lieutenant Qia. Thanks to your efforts, the ship still has a medical officer. I apologize for my delay, but I felt it prudent to notify the local authorities as to avoid a prolonged incident where all parties would be questioned. That would take days, and I am sure that the captain would lose patience quickly."

The man DID seem rather irascible...

He tapped his communicator. "Taran to the teleport chamber. Three to beam up, one wounded."

"Acknowledged, sir. In transit now."

Soon they got that funny feeling in their stomach that went with being teleported, and they were gone...
Back to top Go down
Minoko

Minoko

PostSubject: Re: Takeout Food   Takeout Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:55 am

*She kept walking until Taran spoke and she nodded some in agreement. She felt the pull of the transporter and soon she was back on the ship, and in familiar territory: The Med Bay.*

(OOC): Continued in https://enmurp.rpg-board.net/sick-bay-f9/the-doctor-is-in-t41.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takeout Food   Takeout Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takeout Food
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eastern RP board :: OLD POSTS :: Starbase 001-
Jump to: