Eastern RP board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern RP board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Base Promonade

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Liam

Liam

Base Promonade Empty
PostSubject: Base Promonade   Base Promonade I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:18 am

*Liam steps through the spacedock and back onto the station. Blinking in the relatively bright light, he waits by the ship for the Admiral to show up. He calls back up into the ship*

"You comin' Mackinaw?"

Last edited by Liam on Fri May 29, 2009 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Merlin

Base Promonade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Base Promonade   Base Promonade I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:11 am

"I'm coming, give me a minute I had to check on some status reports I filled earlier."

*The spotted cat comes out of the spacedock and nods over towards the direction of some neon lights*

"Sure you won't join me for a cup. The briefing doesn't start for another,"

*He pauses listening to the headset still inserted in his ear*

"20 minutes. 30 tops depending on the admirals gate this morning.
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Base Promonade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Base Promonade   Base Promonade I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:14 am

"That's alright. I'll stick around here... I wanna spend some quality time with my ship..."

Last edited by Liam on Fri May 29, 2009 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Merlin

Base Promonade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Base Promonade   Base Promonade I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:21 am

*Shrugs his shoulders and heads off.

"All right well see you in a few hopefully."

*Being a usual he cheers and gets a similar response before he disappears into through the doors.*
Back to top Go down
Qia

Qia

Base Promonade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Base Promonade   Base Promonade I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:06 am

*Qia steps off the slidewalk in front of Mercede's Diner. Knowing how briefings usually go, she figured she could use something to help keep her from dozing off in front of the Admiral. Grinning, she steps inside.*
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Base Promonade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Base Promonade   Base Promonade I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:46 am

"Well this is boring..."

*Pushing off from leaning against the ship, Liam starts toward the diner when he notices someone approaching the ship.*

"Finally, someone showed up! You would be?"

Last edited by Liam on Fri May 29, 2009 5:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vi'Roth-IX

Vi'Roth-IX

Base Promonade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Base Promonade   Base Promonade I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:49 am

*Vi'Roth-IX was fresh off the shuttle, but his four legs clicked along at an impressive pace as he made his way to the Promonade. According to his internal clock he would be right on time. The biologicals appreciated that. A map opened up in his field of vision, overlaying directions on the landscape so he could find his way. It wasn't long until he saw the ship looming large ahead. He scuttled up to the ship passing several biologicals on the way. At the ship, his face recognition routines identified one Captain Liam Chesterfield waiting.*

"Salutations Captain. I am your Chief Engineer, Designation: Vi'Roth-IX. I would like to make my initial diagnosis of the vessel."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Base Promonade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Base Promonade   Base Promonade I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:00 am

*A female voice follows a chime over the system speakers*

Admiral Taket's shuttle arriving in bay 1, Admiral Taket arriving. All appointments please report to the conference hall for pre-flight briefing.
Back to top Go down
https://enmurp.rpg-board.net
Liam

Liam

Base Promonade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Base Promonade   Base Promonade I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:04 am

"Well VR-IX i'd say go for it but it sounds like we have to get to the conference hall, don't wanna keep the admiral waiting..."

*Liam heads away from the ship and into the conference hall*

Last edited by Liam on Fri May 29, 2009 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Qia

Qia

Base Promonade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Base Promonade   Base Promonade I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:10 am

*Stepping out of the Diner, she heads to the conference hall. Clutching her drink, she hurries through the door*
Back to top Go down
Vi'Roth-IX

Vi'Roth-IX

Base Promonade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Base Promonade   Base Promonade I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:11 am

Vi'Roth-IX's torso rotated 180 degrees as Liam walked past him, so that he was facing him the entire way around. He followed the Captain down to meet the Admiral.

"Diagnostics can wait, but they must be completed before launch for the safety of the crew."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Base Promonade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Base Promonade   Base Promonade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Base Promonade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eastern RP board :: OLD POSTS :: Starbase 001-
Jump to: